Following the third national lockdown announced by the Government, Dunmow Group are pleased to continue to offer our full range of waste management services.
Our processes for operating safely and securely are well-established, with numerous measures already in place to reduce the risk of exposure. All of our employees continue to follow the safety practices recommended by UK Public Health Agencies and we have some enhanced measures in place to support the delivery of some services.
These include the following (but aren’t limited to):
- Maintaining high levels of personal hygiene by using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, or soap and water.
- Ensuring mouths and noses are covered with an elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If a tissue is used it must be thrown away immediately and hands washed.
- Anyone who shows symptoms such as a fever, cough, feeling unwell or suspects they may have COVID will be asked to avoid contact with others and contact the NHS immediately.
- Contact free delivery and collection, meaning our drivers will take a photo to confirm pick-up or drop-off
- Where possible all staff must keep a minimum of 2 metres distance at all times or wear a face mask for when this isn’t possible.
- Increased sanitation of all areas within our sites including staff desks, lorries and frequently touched surfaces.
We must ask all customers and suppliers to please avoid visiting our sites and conduct meetings online where possible. If a visit is absolutely necessary, temperature checks will be undertaken prior to entry to the site and the above guidelines must be followed.
Dunmow Group would like to thank you for your continued support and business through these difficult and uncertain times. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discus your waste management needs. We will be monitoring the situation at all times and if anything changes we will issue an update to all of our customers and suppliers.
From everyone here at Dunmow Group, we hope you stay safe and well.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think